Sunday, October 25, 2009

I should probably brush my teeth or something.

Mario and I went to a wedding in Milwaukee, the first time we've gone away for a weekend together since we had multiple kids. A fine time was had by all.

But we crashed late, and we rose early to get on the road. It's not really that fun driving 4 hours in a slightly hungover state, but we did it. I have yet to take a shower, because really after driving 4 hours in a hungover state, that just feels like WAY too much work. I have smeary old eye makeup, formerly curled hair that is now a big rat's nest, and hangover breath. Good times. Oh, and I only packed one t-shirt for this weekend so I'm wearing the same shirt I've worn for the last three days in a row.

Pretty much the theme of this blog is how often I am disgustingly filthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment