Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another survey, because I want to practice importing blogs into Facebook

SIX CIRCLES

CIRCLE ONE: THE OUTSIDE

1. What's your name: Emilene

2. How tall are you: 5'7"---which is, in my opinion, the best height to be. Tall for a girl, but not freaky tall where you have to hear comments like "Wow, you're so tall!" all the time.

3. What color are your eyes: dark brown

4. What color is your hair: same. I like to color coordinate my features

5. Are you Male or Female: Oh god.

6. What is your best feature (physically): My overactive ovaries.

7. What's your shoe size: 10

8. Glasses, yes or no: I wear them most of the time because I'm used to them, but I see fine without them. As I get older, my eyesight gets better. Weird, eh?

9. Did you ever have braces: No

10. On a typical day you are wearing: Sweaty workout clothes

11. When you go to bed you're wearing: It depends on the day.

12. work out/exercise about how often: Everyday, 1.5-2.5 hours a day. Unless I start to feel worn out, then I take a rest day.

CIRCLE TWO: MUSIC
1. Name five of your favorite bands: Beatles, Kinks, No Doubt, Wings, REM

2. Name five of your favorite singers: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, George Harrison

3. Name three songs you are currently playing nonstop: "Hold My Hand" (unreleased Akon feat. Michael Jackson), "Butterflies" (Michael Jackson), "Warmth of the Sun" (Beach Boys)

4. Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life right now: I don't particularly feel like answering that.

5. Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life one year ago: "All Things Must Pass" George Harrison. I'm not giving the lyrics. That's too much work.

6. When you're driving, what are the preset stations on your radio: Any station that isn't country

7. What's the last CD you bought: Michael Jackson "Invincible

8. Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix: a mix for Spinning class

9. Name one song/band/singer you're embarrassed to like but do: Britney Spears. Nothing gets me pumped up for good hard cardio than hearing "It's Britney, Bitch." (And because of this question, I put that song on. My son is now making the kitten dance to "Gimme More". Awesomeness. I so need to tape this.)

10. If you could only attend one concert ever again, it would be: Living artist? Probably P-Mac (Or Paul McCartney, if you aren't on a nicknaming basis with him like I am.)

11. Name one band/singer you absoulutely can't stand: Nickelback. I seriously cannot understand why anyone would listen to that on purpose

12. Name a group you use to like but feel you've grown out of: The Doors. I was big-time into the Doors in high school, but I've realized their music is really, really bad. You can get away with people thinking you're good if you have a cute enough frontman.

CIRCLE THREE: MOVIES/TELEVISION

1. Name your favorite actor: Clark Gable.

2. Name your favorite actress: Joan Crawford

3. Name your favorite television show right now: I have no appointment TV shows right now.

4. Name five really cool movies you've recently seen: I don't know. I watch a lot of old movies on TCM but can't remember the titles

5. Your favorite canceled television show: "The Office", BBD version

7. Name one movie you wish you hadn't wasted time/money on recently: "The Wiz" is really so, so boring and horrible. The witch's name in it is Evilene. And the movie came out right about when I was born. Did my mom name me after a character in "The Wiz"? Kind of makes you wonder (just kidding. I'm named after a song by the funk group Hot Chocolate.)

8. You would never watch a movie with: I'll watch a movie with anyone who wants to go with me.

9. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with: I don't eat while I watch movies.

10. Three favorite tv channels: TCM...and...yeah, that's pretty much it.

11. Favorite reality show: "Millionaire Matchmaker"

12. Favorite character on a reality show: ?

CIRCLE FOUR: WORD ASSOCIATION
(Write the first word/thing/person that comes into your head when you read this word:)

1. coffee: Yum
2. dog: Poop
3. slut: (okay, I'll do the 2nd word, because the first just isn't right)---skank
4. candy: necklace
5. pole: stripper
6. ocean: wave
7. brave: heart
8. loving: "All My..."
9. cookie: Monster
10. death: Mobile
11. life: Time television for women
12. child: bearing hips

CIRCLE FIVE: WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER:
(bold the one you prefer)

1. Ten guilty men go free OR One innocent man goes to jail for life---It kind of depends on what the guilty guys did.

2. Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects---lion definitely. Lions are cute. Bugs are ugly. I think even if I was having my face ripped off at the moment, I might appreciate a big furry kitty to look at.

3. A life of contentment without love OR A life with love and heartache: Love is contentment.

4. Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge: whatever's cheaper

6. No television OR No music: no television, definitely. Music makes life so much better.

7. No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever: I could go either way on this one.

8. A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii--Europe. I don't go on vacations to sit around on my ass looking at the ocean.

9. An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one: I'm hoping that I don't have a future soul mate. Definitely the hour with a lost loved one. My grandma before Alzheimer's got the best of her.

10. No longer being able to cry OR No longer being able to feel the need to cry: I'm too autisticy to understand this question.

11. Sex without love OR love without sex: Now that's just embarassing.

12. Loving someone who doesn't love you OR being loved by someone you don't love: Are we talking stalkers here?


CIRCLE SIX: THE LOVE LIFE

1. Are you currently in a relationship: yes
2. Are you currently looking/interested in someone: I should hope so.
3. Are you a virgin?: Good lord.
4. If yes, how long do you plan to be one: Do people really plan that out?
5. How many times have you been "in love": Once
6. Looking back, how do you feel about that person(s) now: The same
7. Name three things (physically) you look for in someone: I'm not looking for anybody
8. Name three things (mentally/emotionally) you look for in someone: See above
9. Biggest turn offs include: saying "Yes?" when I say "Jesus Christ!"
10. Your ideal date would be: I don't date.
11. You want to get married, where, when, how: Yes, Hauberg Civic Center, August 11, 2001
12. Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return: Yes, creepy homeless guys

There were originally 7 "circles" but the last one was really dumb so I skipped it

No comments:

Post a Comment