Saturday, August 22, 2009

More of that

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a tiny bald spot in my hairline from falling down some cement stairs as a toddler

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
I have lots of rooms. I'm fancy and grownup like that.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Yeah, I think snoring, but I don't know because I'm asleep and my husband doesn't tell me. (Nor do all the other random guys I sleep with. (that's a joke ( a stupid joke (I'll stop now)))

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
MIchael Jackson has been the theme this summer

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
12:13 AM

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I am wanting for nothing. I'm a lucky girl.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I'm not much for nostalgia and such.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Does a husband count as a possession? And kids? I kind of own them. If they are my possessions, then they are prized possessions most of the time.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
67 inches.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
I probably would in a cave where I have to crawl on my belly or something. The thought of that makes me kind of sick.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Yes, I really do.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Michael Jackson.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
I don't know. I try to avoid dwelling on fears these days, since I'm a recovering hypochondriac.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Brown/brown (I have to say that, or I'd have some 'splaining to do.)

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Nowhere. I'm not going to do that, silly.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee, fo sho.

17. Favorite pizza topping?
Mushy, mushy, mushrooms. But no one else in my family likes them, the rat bastards.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'm good, thanks. I'm not hungry. I had cake for dinner.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Red

20 HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Just the cracker ones---Kelly's answer but I agree

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
No clue.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Yes, on a dead Michael Jackson. Well, I'm not into him being dead. Alive Michael Jackson's pretty cute.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I get everything at Goodwill, but I tend to like Gap clothes (from Goodwill)

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
13

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes. I don't really understand the question though.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
?

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
My bed

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Upper body strength

36. MEET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I didn't really meet them, but I saw Joan Rivers in an airport, David Letterman going into his office, and Michael Jackson going into his hotel.

37. FIRST JOB?
library book putter awayer

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
back in the pre-caller-id days, when I was in junior high.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Um, no. People change too much, and it would be pretty miraculous to find someone who happens to change in the exact same way.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Sitting around, killing fruit flies. I know how to party on a Saturday night.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
I had a nose-job. Good times.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
It used to be having a big chest, but then I lost weight and now I'm flat. So I guess now I get complimented on not being as fat as I used to be.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
That's a long way away.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT/HAVE AND THEIR NAMES?
How many do I want, or how many do I have?

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Ambiguous genitalia.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
I lived next to the high school and got to wake up to marching band music.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I'm using a baby shampoo/conditioner in one because it smells like coconut.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
That other survey seems to have been stolen from this one.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
see what I mean?

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I just can't stop murdering prostitutes. And also I lie sometimes.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
No, not at all. I know what's what.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
That other survey was such a ripoff of this. I'm mad it took me 50 questions to realize. Well, I've come this far, there's no turning back now...

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes. I've seen some nasty looking people in my day. Like really nasty. Like you have to avert your eyes nasty.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Mostly yelling.

58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
Probably gain. I used to be that fat anyway. It was fine.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Barbies

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
zero

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Barney Rubble, yes.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes all the way.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Vitiligo, a really high voice and fantastic dancing abilities. (False!) accusations of pedophilia are optional.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Em, Mommy

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
That cloack of invisibility would really come in handy.

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I don't care. I waste time on the internet instead of tv

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Pretend they don't exist. Repression is my thing.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Eh.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
As of today, yes.

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
den

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
I was told that I should go to bed.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
here's okay, as long as I take care of my knees. This house has a lot of stairs.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Nobody's going to.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Diana Ross

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Water

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?.
My mom

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I don't do that.

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Lots of nerdy stuff.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
laundry

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Spring

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Reese's peanut butter cups

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
yes.

85. FAVORITE HAIR COLOR?
The one I have.

86. YOUR EYE COLOR?
I know I said I couldn't turn back, but I'm considering it.

87. YOUR SHOE SIZE?
No, I'm not a quitter...10

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
But why are you reading this boring shit at this point? Good lord. McDonald's

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I guess it is pretty late at night. You probably don't have anything else to do. El Rodeo.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I'm not judging you. Yes, I love it.

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
I really should obey my spouse and go to bed. Yes, Michael Jackson videos

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas, I guess.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
No.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Democrat

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
they're both okay, or disgusting depending on the kisser and/or hugger.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR FRIENDSHIPS?
This is a dumb question

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
I got a bunch of random stuff at Walmart---cake, bubblewrap, a garbage can, ant traps, Bonne Bell Lip Smackers lip gloss...

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Survey, I detect a condescending note to that question...jerk

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
nothing.

1 comment:

  1. You couldn't add a hundredth question for roundness? I adore roundness.

    ReplyDelete