Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just a facebook survey that I already did because I'm too unmotivated to post a real blog.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Way too early. 6-ish. My husband was getting ready for work and wanted to chat. My responses were mostly "Grrrrrr"

2. How do you like your steak? Rare, actually, but I don't feel that it's socially acceptable to order "rare" so I order medium-rare, and hope for blood.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover

4. What is your favorite TV show? Hm, I don't really have the attention span for TV shows anymore. Maybe "Mad Men"

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I don't know, maybe Paris.

6. What did you have for breakfast? a banana w/ peanut butter smeared on it.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Ooh, look who's fancy with their big French words...I don't know. I'll eat anything.

8. What foods do you dislike? Pasta

9. Favorite Place to Eat? El Rodeo in Davenport.

10. Favorite dressing? I'm not into dressings. They make the food too slimy.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A big honking minivan most of the time. When I'm kidless, a smooth Toyota Camry.

12. What are your favorite clothes? I really like fancy dresses that make me look like a drag queen, but it's not like I have much opportunities to wear them. Same thing applies to my leather pants.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I really like Europe. Anywhere on that continent would be okay with me.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Stuck in the middle (yeah yeah) and the pain is thunder (yeah yeah)

15. Where would you want to retire? I'm already retired.

16. Favorite time of day? After the kids go to bed. I don't really perk up until 7 pm-ish.

17. Where were you born? Big Maq---Maquoketa Iowa

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Michael Jackson's dancing.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not tagging anyone. I don't like to impose

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? bleh

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? bleh

22. Bird watcher? I go through phases, but mostly I'm too lazy to fill the bird feeder.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

24. Do you have any pets? Two cats

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My kids are all potty trained. That's exciting news in my world.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I changed my goals a lot. Consistency has never been my strongest suit.

27. What is your best childhood memory? I don't know.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cats, because they are so much less work and emotional neediness than dogs.

29. Are you married? For the time being. Not for long if my husband keeps waking me up at 6 am though.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, always

31. Been in a car accident? Apparently when I was a newborn---in pre-carseat days---my parents were in an accident and I went airborne and slammed against the windshield. Good times.

32. Any pet peeves? Way too many

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Shrooms

34. Favorite Flower? Irises (Irii?)

35. Favorite ice cream? Anything with lots of chunks.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I like them all.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I think I failed my permit test once.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Goodwill. I liike quantity over quality.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? yes, unfortunately.

41. Like your job? it has its high points

42. Broccoli? Sure.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Spending 3 weeks in Europe in 2002. I ran into Michael Jackson on that trip. That's not why I like it, specifically. I'm just making conversation.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? MP

45. What are you listening to right now? Kids chasing the cat.

46. What is your favorite color? Red. Definitely red.

No comments:

Post a Comment