Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boogie On Reggae Woman



I just bought a (used) piano. I never knew how to play the piano, but I'm taking lessons. I've always wanted to know how to play, and I want the kids to learn, so I went ahead and got one and have been having a lot of fun messing around with it.

This song is totally my goal song. I want to freaking learn how to play this song. Mozart, Bach and Beethoven can shove it. I really don't like songs that don't have lyrics. Maybe if Mozart wrote songs with lyrics like "I want to do it to you, til you holler for more" I'd be more into him. He didn't (that I know of, anyway!) so I'm not. I don't like classical music. At.All. I realize this makes me very musically ignorant and all that blah blah blah. I'm not fancy. I don't want to play fancy music. I want to play 70s funk music on my piano. ESPECIALLY this song.

Stevie Wonder rocks my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment