Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why?

This is the kind of thing I would usually post on Facebook, but I've banned myself so I'll post it here.

I went to google to search "Why learn piano scales" (I'm learning piano and I have no idea what the point of scales are. I'm musically ignorant)

Google likes to guess what you're going to ask before you ask it. As soon as I typed "Why", google tried to fill in the rest of the sentence with "do men have nipples?"

Google, way off there. Why don't you just let a girl finish her sentence? I feel like google is trying to make fun of me.

The next suggestions to my "why" question were:
1. ..."is the sky blue?"
2. ..."is my poop green?"
3...."are black people so loud?"
4...."did I get married too?"
5..."can't I own a Canadian?"
6...."do dogs eat poop?"

Google is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment